Cop 22 Side Event | Sustainable Food Systems and Agro-ecological Resilience for Biodiversity & Health
Sustainable Food Systems and Agro-ecological Resilience for Biodiversity & Health
9 November, 16.45 – 18.15, Pacific 150
This event will provide a forum to explore best practices for biodiversity conservation for health and nutrition through the promotion of sustainable and healthy food systems. It will discuss agro-ecological resilience and the adoption of a climate justice approach in the context of the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Agenda. You can tune into the live stream here. Download information about the event here.
Event Speakers include:
- André Leu, President, IFOAM – Organics International
- Cristina Tirado, University of California/IUNS TF Climate and Nutrition
- Michelle Andriamahazo, Ministry of Agriculture, Madagascar
- Jacob Ralantonarivo Razafinoro, Ministry of Agriculture, Madagascar
- Hindou Oumarou Ibrahim, Coordinator, Association for Indigenous Women and Peoples of Chad
- Benjamin Schachter, Human Rights Officer, United Nations Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
If you would like to meet us at COP 22, then please send a mail to Gabor Figeczky, email@example.com.