Nordic Organic Food Fair
The Nordic Organic Food Fair is the only organic food & drink trade show hosted in the Nordic region on 15-16 November 2017, MalmöMässan, Sweden.
This is an industry event for trade buyers who are looking to source the best organic food and drink. Meet leading suppliers to the market including the best on offer from the Nordic region, international brands and exciting new start-ups.
Co-located with Natural Products Scandinavia, the combined shows will host 400 exhibiting companies and showcase thousands of certified organic food and drink products. If you are a food buyer, retailer or foodservice professional, find your next best-seller with thousands of products all under one roof.
The Nordic Organic Food Fair is an essential industry event aimed at bringing serious buyers together with manufacturers, producers and suppliers of certified organic products.
Who should visit?
The Nordic Organic Food Fair is an essential industry event for trade buyers who are looking to source the very best in organic food and drink, from wholefoods to vegetarian, from artisan to speciality.
The show will attract over 4500 visitors including:
- Independent, Specialist & Multiple Food Retailers
- Supermarkets & Department Stores
- Public Kitchens (schools, hospitals, care centres, etc)
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Food Importers & Exporters
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Independent & Multiple Health Stores
- Online Food Retailers
- Delis & Farm Shops
- Travel Catering, Transport Hubs & Attractions
The Nordic Organic Food Fair, co-located with Natural Products Scandinavia will feature over 400 leading suppliers to the market including the best on offer from the Nordic region, international brands, and exciting new start-ups.
- Products from the certified organic sector include:
- Baby and Children’s Foods
- Baked Goods
- Cereals, Pasta and Pulses
- Chilled and Frozen Foods
- Condiments, Pickles and Dressings
- Confectionery/Sweets and Snacks
- Dairy Products
- Deli and Speciality Foods
- Ethnic Foods
- Food Ingredients
- Fresh Produce
- Functional Foods and Drinks
- Herbs and Spices
- Juices and Soft Drinks
- Locally Sourced Food & Drink
- Meat Products
- Raw / Living Foods
- Ready Meals
- Special Diet / Free From Products
- Tea & Coffee
See you all on the 15-16 November 2017 for the 5th edition of Nordic Organic Food Fair!