Are you involved in agriculture or forestry multi-actor projects? Take part in EUREKA’s impact assessment survey
The EUREKA project launched a survey to collect information on how multi-actor projects (MAPs) perform impact assessments and evaluation.
The aim of EUREKA is to help ensure the longer-term and wider use of the practical knowledge and innovative solutions generated by farmers, foresters and other rural businesses in Horizon 2020 multi-actor projects.
Lots of valuable and useful information was produced across the EU thanks to many exciting agricultural and forestry projects. How well this information is being shared and used will be evaluated with a survey on EUREKA’s website.
The survey is available in different languages. If you are involved in agriculture or forestry, we invite you to share your experiences by joining it!
Go to the survey directly:
- French https://forms.gle/Xv555PDAeVegYBhL6
- Greek https://forms.gle/AEVMvp63KR381C8r7
- Polish https://forms.gle/amEL2Dpqbx9NWEe28
- Lithuanian https://forms.gle/Hvwsh7XRJfA1WPbd7
- Bulgarian https://forms.gle/EGDYg5EggDjgzC9d9
- Romanian https://forms.gle/SZjiY6mpZFTzXHnL6
- Spanish https://forms.gle/cJMtMfbD3PyQAvxC7
- Dutch https://forms.gle/GtBEynCR7kNXhsSc7
- Italian https://forms.gle/ZFxHFur6v6yQMNhu6
- English https://forms.gle/USSqNjqnDzoxCaSP6
EUREKA will build a European knowledge repository for best agricultural practices, as well as boost knowledge interaction and connectivity between different knowledge reservoirs and existing initiatives. IFOAM Organics Europe’s role is to contribute to the project with its expertise on organic farming and experience with multi-actor projects in the organic sector. EUREKA is an EU Horizon 2020-funded project.
EUREKA has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 862790