Are you under 40 and interested in organic? Join the first European Organic Youth Event 31/8-1/9, Frick, Switzerland
Are you under 40 and active in the organic supply chain? Or have an interest in organic? Get ready as the first edition of Organics Europe’s Youth Event is coming up soon!
Together with our partners, FiBL Switzerland and Bio Suisse, we created an exciting programme. FiBL will host the youth event in its recently opened new office in Frick, Switzerland, from 31 August to 1 September 2022.
What’s in it for you?
You can expand your professional network, gain innovative ideas from field experts, be part of the next generation’s organic youth network and explore the practical side of Swiss ecological production as part of the excursion on 2 September.
We are thrilled to announce the confirmed list of speakers is now published on our webpage. A preview! For the inspirational hour, we will welcome:
- Krassimir Benjamin – CEO and Chief Chocolatier, Bio Benjamin
- Alice Fauconnet & Freddy Hunziker – Co-founders, New Roots
- Arthur Petrie – International Director, LemonAid & ChariTea
- Jan Trávníček – Founder, Czech Organics
Interested and/or inspired?
It’s the first time that we are organising this event, so we can use your help! Please consider:
- Sharing the event among your networks (on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter);
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have ideas about further promoting it and/or networks to share it with;
- Share it on social using #OEYE2022 and #OrganicYouth, feel free to tag @OrganicsEurope, @FiBLorg & #BioSuisse