Demonstration farms & their role in sustainable farming projects – Farm Demo Conference, 11 May 2022
On 11 May 2022, the annual Farm Demo Conference takes place. Experts and stakeholders will discuss the role of networks of demonstration farms in promoting sustainable farming practices.
Are you interested in the event? Register (for free) before 22 April for:
- A presentation of the French DEPHY network as a pioneer network of demonstration farms for low pesticide use;
- A presentation of the main findings and activities of Farm Demo projects;
- Meeting demonstration farmers and policy makers to share experiences and best practices related to peer-to-peer learning;
- Have an open and participatory forum for discussion.
Bram Moeskops, our Research & Innovation Manager, will participate in the final panel to discuss the future of demonstration of farm networks for sustainable agriculture.
The agenda of the event is divided into 4 parts:
- Opening of the conference and institutional speakers (European Commission, Representative of the French Ministry of Agriculture);
- Round table discussions with the participants in plenary;
- Parallel workshops with participants;
- Final panel discussion.
Registration is open until 22 April 2022 and free but obligatory.
IFOAM Organics Europe is partner in NEFERTITI and IPMWORKS, where it responsible for the management of networks of organic demonstration farms.
|NEFERTITI has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 772705. This communication only reflects the author’s view. The Research Executive Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information provided.