Register now for Organic Food Congress 2021 on 30 September-1 October, online & live from Warsaw!
Register now for our bi-annual Organic Food Conference 2021 (formerly Organic Processing Conference), taking place from 30 September-1 October online & live from Warsaw, Poland. This edition under the motto ‘The future of organic food’ is organised by IFOAM Organics Europe in collaboration with the Polish Chamber of Organic Food.
The 2021 edition of the Organic Food Conference is the go-to place particularly for organic food processors, retailers, traders, importers and control bodies, and will cover, among others:
- The European Green Deal and how to reach the 25% target of organic land by 2030;
- Expected changes in the new EU Organic Regulation;
- What packaging should look like for organic products; and
- An update on the ProOrg project;
- Inspiring stories of organic successful business models in cooperation with FoodShift2030.
As in previous editions, sector representatives, policymakers and participants will have the opportunity to network, share knowledge and gain insights into supply-chain development, market trends and much more.
Have a look at our programme and book your seat now! This is a paid event with reduced rates for IFOAM Organics Europe’s and PIZE’s members, students and farmers. Stay tuned for updates by visiting our website and following @OrganicsEurope on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.