18th International conference on organic fruit growing
“Ecofruit” is the continuation of the 17 previous meetings. It aims to bring together European researchers and consultants working on topics related to organic fruit growing. “Ecofruit” gives an opportunity to communicate and discuss latest results connected with organic fruit growing with regard to the improvement of the production system.
The organizing committee consists of 17 persons from different European countries engaged intensively in researching organic fruit growing for research stations or organic associations:
- Jutta Kienzle, Foeko e.V., Weinsberg (D)
- Dr. Sabine Zikeli, Universität Hohenheim (D)
- Prof. Dr. Claus P.W. Zebitz, Universität Hohenheim (D)
- Dr. Markus Kelderer, Research Centre Laimburg (I)
- Barbara Pfeiffer, LVWO Weinsberg (D)
- Dr. Franz Ruess, LVWO Weinsberg (D)
- Sascha Buchleither, KOB Bavendorf (D)
- Dr. Ulrich Mayr, KOB Bavendorf (D)
- Bart Timmermans, Louis Bolk Institute (NL)
- Marc Trapman, Bio Fruit Advies (NL)
- Dr. Michael Friedli, FIBL (CH)
- Francois Warlop, GRAB (F)
- Dr. Peter Triloff, Marktgemeinschaft Bodenseeobst (D)
- Hanne Lindhard, GartneriRådgivningen (DK)
- Andreas Spornberger, BOKU Wien (AT)
- Dr. Eligio Malusa, RIH Skierniewice (PL)
Each section will consist of one or more main topics, for details please see table below. Other themes than the main topics are also welcome and will be discussed separately. Each section is coordinated from one or two members of the organisation committee.
- Registration of contributions with a short summary of the topic – 24.11.2017
- Submission of extended abstracts (papers) for the Proceedings – 15.12.2017
- Registration of participants without contribution – 22.01.2018
You can book your hotel room by yourself in the following two hotels near the place of the conference. Please book your hotel as soon as possible since the hotel situation at Hohenheim is always difficult.
The number of participants is limited.