Gain visibility in a European and global organic network
IFOAM Organics Europe supports a limited number of organic events by boosting their visibility.
Between 2007-2017, organic production in Europe grew by 70%, reflecting the sector’s increasing importance. Organic food and drinks have proven themselves to be the source of considerable profits in the EU. In 2017 they contributed to a lucrative market that was worth 34.3 billion EUR and accounted for the 37% of the global market share. [Source: European Commission (2019). Organic farming in the EU. A fast-growing sector.]
We have seen many events pop up and grow in the organic sector and movement. To a certain number of those events, IFOAM Organics Europe will consider patronage.
What is in it for you? Among the benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Have your event associated with an international organisation shaping the future of organic food and farming industry in Europe;
- Visibility of your event on our brand-new website with more than 100,000 visitors a year, in our newsletters going out to more than 2,000 organic practitioner, and/or our social media with more than 6,500 followers on Twitter and Facebook and more than 3,300 followers on LinkedIn*
- and much more!
*Do note that your visibility will change according to the sponsorship package you chose
Are you organising an event, conference, debate, seminar, award-ceremony, competition, etc.? We will consider patronship under the following conditions:
- The event must have clear relevance to the organic movement and sector;
- The event must be in line with the European organic movement’s Vision 2030;
- We will favour events with a European dimension and/or national dimension for our members;
- Date(s) and place must be confirmed.
We will prioritise our members’ events. Contact us to hear what is possible.
In case you do not have your own event but are interested in having visibility at our events, please consult ‘Sponsor our core work‘.