European Organic Congress 2022
You can now register for discounted early bird tickets.
After a long time without physical events, this year’s Congress will offer European organic stakeholders the opportunity to attend in-person sessions again and engage with experts on the relevant topics related to organic food and farming. Join the 16th edition of our European Organic Congress and gain insight into the most recent updates of the sector from high-level speakers and moderators.
Based on this year’s theme “A more organic future: On the road to achieving the EU Green Deal,” the Congress offers a wide variety of sessions to discuss the organic sector’s hot topics:
- Plenary session on the CAP’s contribution to the Organic Action Plan;
- Workshop on the pilot network of climate positive organic holdings;
- Review of the first 6 months of EU Organic Regulation 2018/848;
- Parallel sessions on the organic market & supply chain and organics sector & digitalisation;
- Networking dinner, and so much more…
Visit the website of the European Organic Congress 2022 for the complete programme and find your favourite sessions. Stay tuned for updates on the final programme by following @OrganicsEurope on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.