Organic Food Conference 2021
Register now for our bi-annual Organic Food Conference 2021 (formerly Organic Processing Conference), taking place from 30 September-1 October online & live from Warsaw, Poland. This edition under the motto ‘The future of organic food’ is organised by IFOAM Organics Europe in collaboration with the Polish Chamber of Organic Food.
The 2021 edition of the Organic Food Conference is the go-to place particularly for organic food processors, retailers, traders, importers and control bodies, and will cover, among others:
- The European Green Deal and how to reach the 25% target of organic land by 2030;
- Expected changes in the new EU Organic Regulation;
- What packaging should look like for organic products; and
- An update on the ProOrg project;
- Inspiring stories of organic successful business models in cooperation with FoodShift2030.
As in previous editions, sector representatives, policymakers and participants will have the opportunity to network, share knowledge and gain insights into supply-chain development, market trends and much more.
– Marian Blom, IFOAM Organics Europe
– Krystyna Radkowska, Polish Chamber of Organic Food
– Natacha Sautereau, ITAB Planet-Score
– Silvia Schmidt, IFOAM Organics Europe (moderator)
– Michel Reynaud, IFOAM Organis Europe
– Alex Beck, IFOAM Organics Europe
– Emanuele Busacca, IFOAM Organics Europe (moderator)
– Sarah Compson, IFOAM Organics Europe
– Steven Ijzerman, EkoPlaza
– Valentina Pizzi, Pizzi Osvaldo
– Johanna Stumpner, IFOAM Organics Europe
– Roberto Pinton, IFOAM Organics Europe