Exclusive for members: Let’s Discuss Organic! continues in 2022
In 2022, we will continue with our monthly, member-only Let’s Discuss Organic! sessions. These online live sessions will offer our members the opportunity to engage with experts in the organic sector.
We organised the following exciting sessions:
- Thursday, 3 February from 14:00 to 15:30 CET: Sustainability Labelling & the PlanetScore.
- Monday, 14 March from 14:00 to 16:00 CET: European R&I partnership on agroecology living labs and research infrastructures – what it is about and how to get involved.
- Thursday, 7 April from 14:00-15:30 CET: Organic Textiles.
- Tuesday, 10 May from 14:00-15:30 CET: Revision of the Directive on the Sustainable Use of pesticides (SUD).
- Tuesday, 31 May, from 14:00-15:30 CET: Climate Change and Carbon Farming.
To join these sessions, use the registration links on our member extranet.
If you are a member and unable to attend the session, do not worry. All recordings of the Let’s Discuss Organic sessions will be available on the members extranet afterwards!
Are you interested in these sessions but not an IFOAM Organics Europe member? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about what you can gain from being a member.