IFOAM EU members now have access to member-only information on the new IFOAM EU member extranet
We have launched our new IFOAM EU member extranet. IFOAM EU members will now be able to access the new member extranet using their computer, mobile phone and tablet.
This new space offers IFOAM EU members:
- Information on key political processes and our work on them;
- Increasing transparency of IFOAM EU’s work; for example, by providing an overview of all internal working groups, who is involved and how to take part;
- “members-only” information;
- All the information about the upcoming General Assembly in one place;
- A platform for exchange and collaboration;
- More user-friendly workspaces for our interest and expert groups.
As an IFOAM EU member, you will now be able to access the new member extranet using your computer, mobile phone and tablet
For your convenience, the old links and login information stay the same. Check out the new space!
Are you not an IFOAM EU member (anymore)? Contact IFOAMEU_membership@ifoam-eu.org and hear what’s possible.
Do you need help accessing the member extranet? Do note that the old links that you have bookmarked are still the same. Your login information is also the same.
Help with access:
• Your user information & password have remained unchanged. If you forgot this, this is how you can recover it;
• Do note that if your organization is using SharePoint, you either have to open the IFOAM EU extranet in a different browser, or log out of the other environment;
• Email email@example.com or contact +32 (0) 2 416 52 32.