Organic Innovation Days 2022: 11-12 October, Flanders and Brussels, Belgium
This year’s edition of the Organic Innovation Days, the only EU event on organic and agroecological research and innovation, will take place as a physical event on 11-12 October, providing a unique opportunity to meet and network with organic stakeholders and EU decision-makers.
11 October 2022 at Inagro, Flemish agri- and horticultural research, knowledge and advisory centre (Bus will be organised from Brussels):
- Launch of TP Organics’ study on living labs and lighthouse farms in the organic sector
- Presentations of exemplary cases from different parts of Europe
- Networking lunch
- Field visit of the Inagro trial farm, which celebrates its 20-year anniversary this year
- Innovation workshop “Establishing a network of organic living labs and lighthouses”
12 October 2022 at BluePoint Brussels:
- Keynote speeches on the role of living labs in the conversion to organic agriculture
- High-level policy debate with the European Commission and experts from the organic sector on the new Horizon Europe instruments: EU Mission ‘A Soil Deal for Europe’ and the European R&I Partnership on agroecology living labs and research infrastructures
- Networking lunch
- Stakeholder Forum for TP Organics Members
Download the draft agenda and grab this opportunity to get the latest insights into organic research and innovation at European level. Register now and stay tuned – find all updates on the TP Organics website!
To attend the organic social dinner on Day 1, 11 October (at own expense), registration is mandatory.
The Stakeholder Forum as a space where all TP Organics Members come together once per year will provide room for discussion and exchange. If you are a member of TP Organics, please fill in the additional registration form by 13 September. It allows you to nominate a new TP Organics Steering Committee Member. The elections and presentations of the new Steering Committee Members will take place during the Stakeholder Forum. TP Organics is the European Technology Platform for Organic Food and Farming. IFOAM Organics Europe is a founding member and hosts its secretariat. Visit www.tporganics.eu for more information and follow its Twitter @TPorganics.
This event is co-financed by the European Union, under the Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency (CINEA). The sole responsibility for this communication lies with IFOAM Organics Europe. CINEA is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information provided.