Read about our vision for a sustainable European food and farming system and our achievements in 2019 in our digital annual report
IFOAM Organics Europe’s 2019 annual report is available online. Read about our 2019 achievements as a European organic movement in our digital annual report. The digital format allows you to read it on the go.
In this year’s edition, you will read about:
- A message from our President, Jan Plagge
- Our vision for organic by 2030
- Our achievements and steps towards ‘Organic on every table’, ‘Improve – Inspire – Deliver’ and ‘Fair play – Fair pay’
- Organic in Europe at a glance: the EU’s regulatory framework and the latest organic market trends
- Who we are: our membership, projects, events and more
- Our governance: Board, Council, and finances
Visit www.read.organicseurope.bio/publication/ifoam-eu-annual-report-2019 and enjoy the read. We are cutting down on printed publications to protect our natural resources. This is why you will find most of our future publications on www.read.organicseurope.bio, so stay tuned!
This publication is co-financed by the European Union, under the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME). The sole responsibility for this communication lies with IFOAM Organics Europe. The EASME is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information provided.