True cost accounting, new genetic engineering techniques & more at Organic World Congress 2021
The Organic World Congress 2021 will take place 6-10 September in Rennes, France and online. It will address questions on resilience, societal transformation, health and food sovereignty and we expect more than 2,500 organic stakeholders, farmers, researchers and policymakers from around the world to tune in.
As IFOAM Organics Europe, we will participate in and organise sessions:
- 7 September, 14:00-17:30 CEST: Policies driving sustainable food systems
- 8 September, 9:30-10:30 CEST: Policies as levers and best practices in advocacy: Messages and targets
- 8 September, 15:30-17:00 CEST: Raising the bar for organics: Moving towards increased sustainability impact
- 8 September, 17:30-19:00 CEST: True Cost Accounting and its use in organic agriculture: Reality check on the magic bullet
- 8 September, 11:00-12:30 CEST: Which natural inputs do we need in organic farming systems? Discussing the future of
plant protection products, fertilisers and inputs for livestock production
- 8 September, 15:30-17:00 CEST: The impact of genetic engineering on the world…and on organic farming
Find more information in the programme and the congress website. Interested? Tickets range from €115 for farmers and students to €410 for three-day on-site attendance. Check which rate applies to you and register now to take part in the world’s largest organic gathering.
- Follow @OrganicsEurope on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and have a look at our website to stay tuned about our events;
- Follow @IFOAMOrganic on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and check out their website; and
- Follow @2021OWC on Twitter, its Facebook event page, and have a look at the OWC website.
The Organic World Congress 2021 is organised by IFOAM – Organics International, the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements and takes place in conjunction with the movement’s General Assembly.